Samsung is Calling the Future of Telecommunications with ‘Galaxy Flagship’

• 0_1544604145124_Samsung_Galaxy_logo

After the HTC Exodus and Sirin Lab’s Finney, tech giant Samsung is looking forward to giving a touch of cryptocurrency by incorporating the blockchain technology with Galaxy flagship.

According to a recently filed Trademark in EU, the three trademarks are named as ‘Blockchain KeyStore’, ‘Blockchain key box’, and ‘Blockchain Core’. By this, Samsung could have plans to introduce cryptocurrency and blockchain for its range of Galaxy devices and phones.

The trademark documents state that the trademarks will apply to “Smartphones; Software applications for use with mobile devices; Computer software platforms; Application software.”

Samsung is working on a form of hardware wallet to be built into its future devices by using its KNOX and Nexledger technologies to add the required security. The decryption and the encryption of private keys are fundamental to keeping your assets safe on a mobile device.

Industry predictions:

The cell phone industry is next up to be revolutionized by blockchain technology. In fact, Marketwatch released a report that stated that blockchain in the telecom sector is positively expected to grow from USD 46.6 million in 2018 to approximately USD 993.8 million over the next five years.

• Blockchain is like revolutionising all industries. Soon, everyone will be using it without even them knowing.

• @hola55 How true. I don't know how I did not see this coming. It is amazing.

• Honestly am interested to know how it will fare. This is something new for gadget users, which is a big portion of the world.

• So there's gonna be a wallet for this too. Wonder how it will turn out.

• Increasing privacy security is very important. It is scary to see how technology advances in both good and bad. Hopefully in the long run the good overpowers the bad.

• @supermario It is, isn't it. Even our local banks have started.

• @hola55 I wonder how the next Samsung gadgets will pan out.

• @supermario It is something to await.

• @hola55 Using e-wallet is becoming more popular nowadays. China barely uses cash now it seems.

Users

Topics

Cryptoro Club - Cryptocurrency & Blockchain community | supported by YANBONG | COIN131